Winners of the 2016 IoT Excellence Award Announced
Glassbeam wins IoT Excellence Award for our
#MachineData #Analytics solution.
By IoTEvolutionWorld News April 03, 2017
Trumbull, CT, April 3, 2017 — TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, announced today the winners of the 2016 IoT Evolution IoT Excellence Award, presented by TMC and Crossfire Media.
The 2016 IoT Excellence Award honors innovative products that support the availability of information being deduced, inferred and directly gathered from sensors, systems and anything else that is supporting better business and personal decisions.
"Congratulations to the winners of the 2016 IoT Excellence Award,” said Carl Ford CEO of Crossfire Media. “The recipients have demonstrated excellence and represent leaders in the IoT industry. We look forward to seeing their future endeavors.”
Added Rich Tehrani, CEO and Group Editor-in-Chief for TMC, “The IoT is literally changing business and society on a daily basis. The 2016 IoT Evolution Excellence Award winners represent the leading-edge innovators, bringing revolutionary solutions to market.”
Winners of the 2016 IoT Excellence Award:
Company Product Benu Networks Benu Networks’ Virtual Service Edge (VSE) Platform BullGuard Dojo by BullGuard CalAmp CalAmp Instant Crash Notification (ICN) Daintree Networks (acquired by Current, powered by GE) ControlScope® Digi International Digi Connect® Sensor EUROTECH S.p.A. ReliaGATE 20-26 Gemalto Gemalto's Cinterion® EMS31: Industry-first LTE Cat. 1 Module Glassbeam Glassbeam Analytics MultiTech MultiConnect® Conduit™ PogoTec Inc PogoCam and PogoTack eyewear Senet Senet Low-Power Wide-Area Network-as-a-Service Sequans Communications Sequans Monarch LTE Cat M1/NB1 Platform Wind River Wind River Helix Device Cloud Zipit Wireless, Inc. Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Wireless
For more than 20 years, TMC has been honoring technology companies with awards in various categories. These awards are regarded as some of the most prestigious and respected honors in the communications and technology sector worldwide. Winners represent prominent players in the market who consistently demonstrate the advancement of technologies. Each recipient is a verifiable leader in the marketplace.
About Crossfire Media Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
- For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.TMC Contact
203-852-6800, ext. 170
Edited by Ken Briodagh